CoolR has been helping CPGs and retailers with static camera vision applications to support planograms, brand purity and inventory management. In partnership with Due North, the CoolR inventory management system utilizes visual AI decision-making technology to report planogram compliance and inventory status. More about CoolR
“We take great pride in our partnership with Due North. We are helping retailers take control of demand by ensuring their refrigerated merchandiser products are in the right place, at the right time. Our remote monitoring and AI decision-making for refrigerated, frozen and ambient shelves provides data that helps with sales uplift and cost reduction.”
An advanced POS solution that analyzes images to determine inventory levels, out-of-stock situations and brand purity.
- Works on refrigerated, frozen and ambient shelves
- Uses SmartConnect™ for reliable and timely data transmission
- Information ensures CPG and retailers have the right products in the right place at the right time
- Built with inertia-based sensors and battery-operated cameras to monitor inventory through captured images
- Transmits real-time data to determine and report stock levels
- Identifies out-of-place or incorrect SKUs and out-of-stock products
- Increases operational efficiency
- Maximizes sales
- IoT (SmartConnect)
- Monitoring camera
- Inertia sensors
Speak with a sales specialist
If you’ve got ideas where technology and retail refrigeration can meet, speak with us about bringing your ideas to market.